All recreation programs and trips need paid for at the time of registration. This can be accomplished many ways:
- Phone: Register by phone with payment of credit card (761-4951)
- Mail: Mail a check to 230 S. Sporting Hill Rd. Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
- Walk In: We're located at 5001 Hampden Park Dr. Mechanicsburg, PA 17050. We accept cash, check, Visa or Mastercard.
- Drop Box: There is a drop box outside the front of the Recreation Department for payments and registration forms.
- Internet Registration: Online registration is available for most programs and pool memberships by visiting the Recreation Department's Online Registration page.
The Hampden Township Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient registration. A full refund will be given.
REFUND POLICY FOR MULTI-SESSION PROGRAMS
- Withdraw before start of program: You receive a full refund.
- Withdraw after one class of multi-class program: You are charged a prorated fee equal to the amount of that one class. The remainder of your payment would be refunded.
- There are no refunds after the second class.
REFUND POLICY FOR ONE-DAY PROGRAMS
- Cancellation for a one-day activity must be made at least one week prior to receive a refund, minus the non-refundable security deposit, unless otherwise stated.
REFUND POLICY FOR BUS TRIPS
- Cancellation for a bus trip must be made at least one month prior to the day of the trip to receive a refund, minus the non-refundable security deposit. No refunds will be granted if cancellation is made less than one month before the bus trip.
REFUND POLICY FOR RENTALS
- Cancellation for rentals of facilities must be made two weeks prior to your rental to receive a refund, minus the non-refundable security deposit.
- If your event is needed to be canceled due to inclement weather, then you will receive a refund.